2020年1月15日星期三

HTVRONT HTV vinyl work great for T shirt

I bought HTVRONT T shirt vinyl as a new Cricut user. There were a lot of reviews for how great it worked, so I wanted to give it a try. They were right. It works just as great as the name-brand and is significantly less in terms of price. I'm very happy with my purchase. It's a great product. Will buy HTVRONT T shirt vinyl again. Used it for the first time one a shirt for a friend, and it transferred so easily. The carrier sheet isn't as sticky as some HTV I've used, but wasn't a problem for me. Loved how easy to use, to cut, and then transfer to a shirt!! So easy, especially it being my first time making items!!

I ordered HTVRONT T shirt vinyl to make shirts for my family. It cut beautifully on my Cricut, weeded very easily, and adhered well to the 50% polyester shirts I used as the base. I used my Easy Press at 320 degrees in 20 second increments and did a cold peel and had no issues whatsoever. I will absolutely be ordering more of HTVRONT T shirt vinyl in the future. It's a great price for great HTV! This stuff is super easy to work with. It irons on great with a regular iron, you don't need an easy press. Very easy to weed the excess pieces out. Just wish there was more colors!!! Product worked great and was a great buy for my money. Product was awesome!!! I used it for 50 can coolers, still have a ton left. HTVRONT T shirt vinyl weeds easily, and applies flawlessly. Will be ordering again and again!
T shirt vinyl
HTVRONT T shirt vinyl

HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl is by far the best heat transfer I have used thus far! Sticks fast, easy to weed and peel. Defiantly will be buying this again for future projects. Very good value. Great product, extremely easy to weed and great for beginners. I purchased HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl for my wife because the price was very reasonable and cheaper than most stores in my area. I was a little worried the quality wouldn't be there but my wife was very happy with it. She's made a couple shirts with this gold heat transfer vinyl now that have gone through several wash cycles and everything still looks great!! Once she uses up the 2 rolls I bought for her we will definitely be purchasing more. Overall very pleased with this product!

I Was in charge of doing our family reunion t-shirts and loves HTVRONT T shirt vinyl. There was plenty on the roll and very easy to weed. I had no problems with adhesive and they did well in the wash and dryer process Very easy to weed. Love the product. Will definitely purchase again. This was super easy to use. Ironed on great weeding was flawless, overall I'm super happy with my purchase.

没有评论:

发表评论