2016年1月11日星期一

Blade & Soul Summoner cat is awesome

True true. I would love to see just more than 2 elements fire and ice . FM should have water, wind, earth and lightning elements xD. Lol 2 elements are already hard enough to master. Good luck with more... Summoner cat is awesome! Can't wait! here you have ToS!!! jajajajajajaja goood for BnS! you deserv it! waiting from you since the first closed beta in corea. and now soon ill be able to play you! finaly! .congratulations BnS team!! and again..here you have Tos!

Peyton Motede i spelled as you must say in spanish sorry. The French version will be available in the America server ? For the Canadians, they always forget that we are a bilingual country BNS Gold... Too often, those who want to play French must go on the Europe server because that language it's not available in America server, even if the game is already translated in French.

 It was already there in The CBT 4 and 5, I personally felt the english localisation of better quality and will be using it over the french localisation. (I'm a french native speaker). The English version is always better, but some of my friends cannot read English. Same me, i help myself sometimes with google translate Blade & Soul Gold for some words i don't know.

 I wish there weren't so many servers because its going to be like Aion. They started out with a lot then two/three years later got condensed down to four servers and then they pulled the, "oh well whoever reserved the name first gets to keep it.." that's one of the reasons I went with the $75 one... Now I feel a few years later it would have been pointless.. but really... there's no need for THAT many servers.

没有评论:

发表评论