2016年4月7日星期四

moonstone transformation stone

This company has charged me over $600 in unauthorized charges and when I provide them proof they start ignoring my emails and not returning my phone calls. This company needs to be sued and as soon as they provide me their legal department I will be suing them. Is this a subscribe to play? Looks interesting, however I don't like the idea of having to pay every month or year to get on.

I'm currently playing Albion online on my phone, only computer game that I know of that cheap Blade & Soul Gold is Mobile platform "capable". Its just 5 left of my guild. Rest left. And im always alone in teamspeak. Patch comes out too fast, those that still looking for moonstone transformation stone can advance fast to new areas and now they to deal with another new transformation stone. They cant even farm normaly at misty coz got rekt by veteran geared players.

Complained about the same thing a few announcements before. Even our top players stop. We have 3 guys plus myself and the Advisor. From 57. 5.
Oh, Blade and Soul Gold and only three of them plays, since me and the advisor cannot really do the current endgame due to too low FPS. (Advisor uses an OC i7 950, I use an OC'd i7 4700hq. Both are too weak to even have 15FPS solid. During a single Blood Mane I managed to get 3-5 FPS as well. It's a joke...) Talk in faction & try to meet up with other players in your faction, team up & do the tasks together. That's what some of my members do when other members aren't online, even though I organise a big team in my clan to do the dailies. There will be some veteran geared players in your faction too, to protect you, lol. I agree with everything you said, too.

没有评论:

发表评论