2016年10月14日星期五

FFXIV Rumble in the Realm signups end tomorrow

The Rumble in the Realm signups end tomorrow! Can someone tell me what " external links are not permitted " when opening the " marketplace means and why the dirt just suddenly no longer works! It droning! Hello, I'm sorry I could the bug when opening the market not reproduce. When exactly is the message with you on? Hello, I'm sorry I could the bug when opening the market not reproduce. When exactly is the message with you on?

Hello, if I get on the camp run or when opening on the menu, it is the work of the load icons then stands in the chat system: External links are not permitted. FFXIV Gil The ticket to our support was in this case the best way to find a solution. Please give them a little time to respond to them. By the way, we also have a german fb page. Take a look at:

Recently I found out that my clan got scammed by a player and all the members were kicked out of the clan with the exception of the scammer. I didn't know about this until the former leader informed me the reason why I was kicked out of the clan. He, former leader, and other former members wrote to you regarding this issue and Buy FFXIV Gil nothing was done to punish the scammer or retrieve all the items from the clan. This is just poor player support from you and I thought the dev care about the players. People spent their time to get the clan to rank 15 and all other clan exclusive crafting. Please, if there's anything that can be done regarding the retrieval of the stolen goods and punishment of the scammer, do something about it.

I also heard that the scammer was bragging about his accomplishment on faction chat and many people were praising him for it. It was really upsetting not just the former leader (whom is currently working on getting the clan back) but other former clan members as well.  Greetings! We are sorry to hear about this situation. If you already contacted our support team, they may take up to 72 hours before giving an answer.

没有评论:

发表评论