2016年12月18日星期日

I appreciate you ESO

 I can get you into mine if you like we have master crafters of every trade and people who can help with your build if you need it. I noticed some Orc 'tapestries' (wall-hangings?) in the small Orc home, which then led me to wonder -- beyond wood furniture, can textiles (rugs, tapestries, etc) be player crafted to decorate a home?

Super happy about this. I've been waiting and glad to see we'll have it in a few months! I'd pay for homestead but even better they're giving it to us got free! I appreciate you ESO. Buy FFXIV Gil Better look to EQ2 for inspiration in that regard. I'm not a fan of the game any longer. But, the housing system is THE best in any MMO or game with housing in general, period. As a long time vet of both UO and EQ2 (10 years plus), I'd have to say that EQ2 has the best housing system ever, hands down. UO might be a close second.The best in any MMO or game? How would you know? You played all MMOs/Games? What a fucking joke, gtfo noob. It looks like you're the only one who's head this flew over Miko . Congrats on your classy response as well :-D (fixed just for you)

 I got my Coin all saved up for a large home.I can't wait been playing since Launch.And I love,Love the game.Its the best looking MMORPG out there in my opinion.What other MMORPG you know that gives us four Major updates a year?I hope they make a update soon for us magic users.Like the Psijic Order. Plus,add a new skill line would be cool as hell. You are close luv. Cheap FFXIV GilBut its Vivenne The Grand Enchanter. Im still waiting to hit up the Summer Set Isles!!! But yes, eso is fucking great! What your ID. Mines is @dundress add me.

 That's the thing I miss the most about eq2, exploring people beautiful houses and guild halls. Especially this time of year. Hi, i emailed the support yesterday about my eso plus account being deactivated and was wondering wondering how to fix it since so far iv revieved no response. I tried singing back up for it but it doesnt give me an option too. Any sugesttions? bout fucking time. too bad the game is literally dead now. I swear I got so hyped up for this game but when I beat the entire story line in like 4 days I was very disappointed.



没有评论:

发表评论