2017年2月14日星期二

The next update for Blade & Soul arrives February 8

 HOW CAN I GET BREEZE LYNBLADE EASILY. 100 silverfrost valor stones (75 if premium). Ucan get 30 stones per day. 3 days = breeze wep is yours. Easily bro i had 71 valor stones. Belive me, it's better than farming beastbog for hours and praying to rngesus xd. The next update for Blade & Soul arrives February 8!  link dosent work it just show the play for free button nothing else.  Buy Blade and Soul Gold Blade & Soul greetings, i read your helping comments so how to clean cookies please. hallo bladeandsoul @ NCsoft I want to ask I got a cafe to play the game. online I want to ask this bnsark2 I can use right from bns this forum link . Greetings! Try another browser or clear history and cookies. You can also try this link:

Altering the client in any way such as modifications like these are against the Terms of Service. We recommend to steer clear from this type of behavior as it may result with actions taken on your account. Are you joining back Hams? Greetings! Shouldn't give you a blank page. Please try a different browser and/or follow this link: I can't submit a support ticket. Cheap Blade and Soul Gold I click support tab from my account page, then I click game support under the Blade and Soul title, once in BnS game support I click support then it takes me to FAQ page and from that page I click game support and it takes me back to my account page. It is an endless loop. Please help.

 Hi, you can email Support directly using this address: support@bladeandsoul.com. so much crying here about this update before it even launches. And then you all wonder why the koreans took 4 years to release their game to NA. When were always complaining what do u expect? watch how long they will take to release lost ark online here. it will be for the same reason. All mmorpg games are the same. if your still miserable after playing this,then clearly these games arnt for you.If your active and playing yehara or hajoon server send me a fb msg.

 well.. another 24 man. The hardest and probably the most painful to coordinate.I really have difficulty managing MSP raid as teamleader... ppl keep killing Green Yeti when they're not supposed to. and now this.. Yeah I know the feeling and with this new dungeon coming out you need at least 800ap to even do the first boss.  a new leg weapon path, ok that's good for those ppl who are already at baleful/seraph, it's so sad that im still at true breeze weap i need to grind more.... bcaz that's my whole life playing BnS -GRIND- lol. buddy have you ever played maplestory?..u have no idea what grinding is. alright fam. i want to explain but its too much. it is just the grindiest and most pay2win game in existence. look it up.

没有评论:

发表评论