2017年4月18日星期二

FFXIV & WWE collaboration for WrestleMania 33

The latest Developers' Blog takes a look at the recent FFXIV & WWE collaboration for WrestleMania 33! As both WWE and FFXIV fan, this is an awesome collaboration. Hopefully there is a future in-game collaboration... Hell half my healing macros are based on new day alone lol. For a ff fan, general gamer and my childhood love for WWE, this was amazing. Cheering on like a child, Cheap FFXIV Gil I was incredibly happy! As a lifelong gamer, and diehard wrestling fan this was right up my ally. You know what he meant. I knew what you meant. And I agree. Same here, been doing both since I was 5. Hell yeah! Absolutely loved seeing this during Wrestlemania. I got so excited and started telling all my friends in my free company when they came on.

Square Enid you are killing final fantasy with stuff like this plus WWE is rubbish and fake P's when you do put this stuff on keep it in the US and not on UK version. You're complaining about wrestling being fake over a game called Final FANTASY. Okay, girl. You do you. Hahaha Ronette, today you won the internet lol. I love the marketing. Awesome idea. Would be awesome to see New Day as an event in FFXIV. I don't understand this but everything about it is over the top awesome. This is so cool. I love FFXIV and whatever gets more people into it, I'm all for it!!

Gabriel Alejandro Gomez drop dead. was stupid and they made themselves look more foolish then they normally are since WWE always make themselves look dumb. Is this a new mumble rap group? I would of never tied wrestling with FFXIV but it's kind of neat to see the diverse fan base. As fans of both i lost it seeing them come out dressed as Bard, Samurai, and Red Mage. Pumped for Stormblood even more :)! Oh God. Buy FFXIV Gil I'm right with you, there! I mean, there's already a huge drag race fandom in my server! I freakin adore rupaul, and all the queens are great and super entertaining!

I don't understand what demographic this was meant to target. FFXIV has a huge fan base. You would be surprised at how many people are extremely excited about this.Before you pass judgement, know a lot of people from all walks of life actually really enjoy wrestling. It's just another form of entertainment. I'm not passing judgement, in fact it's a bit judgmental that you're assuming I am passing judgement. I'm literally just curious what market segment this was meant to target. Like 20-somethings who just happen to be into wresting and FFXIV? Lots of wwe fans are gamers and anime lovers so it was actually smart...

没有评论:

发表评论