2017年5月23日星期二

FFXIV DPS output

And "beatable" yes. But again, it's more for convenience than anything else. Imo, there's a difference between, "beating" a dungeon, and "clearing" it. The former, as I mentioned, puts undue stress on the tank/healer in their respective positions. And in the case of the DPS gives the appearance of laziness by pretty much dumping 80% of the DPS output on the other person carrying the lower leveled player. And in the case of the latter, it means everyone is pulling their weight equally usually and the dungeon can be cleared in optimal time. Especially if you're having to clear it multiple times for say, relic weapon farming etc.No it isn't FFXIV Gil. No one goes way above the item level before entering an instance because it isn't needed. Ever. Minimum Item level is just that, minimum needed to clear the dungeon or instance optimally. It's why it is there. Never even heard of such bull in my 3 years of playing lmao.

 I like the sub system for ffxiv since it always gave us quality content in most of cases and resolve issues or glitches pretty quick. The only thing I would like to change is that some items from mogstation were account wide like the glamour items and emotes, but since all those are optional and most ppl only have one chara only i don't give it too much thought. Buy FFXIV Gil  Chris Stephens! Update dat background!Advanced tickets are now available for the “Trials of Bahamut” Real Escape Game created in collaboration between SCRAP and FINAL FANTASY XIV! Form a group of fellow adventurers and purchase your tickets to the event being held in several cities across the United States. 

Interested, but it looks like their legend of Zelda one was essentially just sitting at a table doing brain teasers and jigsaw puzzles. Will this be any better?  So I am trying to come back to the game on ps4. Needed to reinstall the game. I was hoping I could install the game before subbing, but no. So I sub, and now my install keeps stopping after 1000mbs or so, telling me three files can't be downloaded. Starting to feel like I wasted my money resubbing if I cant even install the game.They really should invest in props and stage/environment. These things have potential for being really fun attractions. But just by sitting some people on a table solving jigsaw puzzles these 'games' won't get anywhere. Imo. 

Trials of my patience. Your game won't install on ps4. Error messages for the last 9 hours. If the game forums are to be believed this has been an ongoing issue for 2 years. Jokes on me for buying into your franchise. The US servers are on maintenance from the 15-17th! That's probably why you can't download it. Escape "game" not room, by Scrap, the same company that did the Legend of Zelda one. Be clear this is also not an escape room. I hope it's better than that laughable zelda escape game lol. Going to the city is already an epic adventure and getting out of it is like Dante getting out of hell. What was so bad about it? (I haven't seen anything about it)  Ryan O.o omg I am getting them tickets for Chicago!!! Blaaaah why does it have to be after I leave!! I'm gonna try for the Houston one.

没有评论:

发表评论