2020年1月12日星期日

YRYM HT brown butcher paper works great for tablecloth

I love YRYM HT brown butcher paper. It comes in a huge roll that makes me feel like I get bang for my bucks. It's a little shiny and slippery texture. I use the craft cutter to cut it, but it won't cut through with one layer. I figured out if you cut it with a craft cutter, folder it in two folds then it comes out so much cleaner. It's a great product for its price. We did not expect such a great roll of paper! We used this for multiple projects for my daughter's first birthday party. This feels thick like the kraft wrapping paper you'd find on a restaurant table (for drawing for kids and stuff). Nice and thick and super durable. Will always keep some of this on hand! Excellent paper. It is heavy and easy to work with.

The mixed reviews for YRYM HT brown butcher paper make sense to me, but it's perfect for what I bought it for, which is pattern drafting for sewing and creating templates for carpentry. It's sturdy and doesn't tear easily, but is easy to manipulate. However I would not want to use YRYM HT brown butcher paper for painting or really any kind of serious art: the paper is a bit transparent, and you would need to double or even triple layer it to get a completely opaque backing. It also feels like it might bleed or curl with wetter paints. If you buy this to use it as 'craft' paper, like I did, you will be very pleased; but if you buy it as 'art' paper, I think you will be disappointed. Great for wrapping paper for presents.

Bought YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper for wrapping paper. Great to use it as such and then color with chalk or gel pens. This size is a little difficult to wield, so next time I might get a shorter roll. Used to create starry night feel at a wedding. Used on dividers, sound boards, and as a runner. All looked great! I bought this to use for drafting my own patterns. YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is much cheaper than pattern paper, and I got so much of it for so little!  Absolutely perfect for my classroom . Delivered on time and Its bigger than I expected. Will be purchasing again of I ever run out! As advertised! I'm using it on a college bulletin board. The color is great, the weight is perfect, excellent quality! I first ordered yellow. This is the bulk paper that you use to use in school to make banners. I used this to cover my kitchen table for projects like ginger bread houses or anything else messy. It's thick and durable. I even used them to wrap boxes and make trucks for my kids to use as Halloween costumes. Very good product! I am now ordering red!

YRYM HT brown butcher paper was great to cover a card table daily while my niece was visiting. We colored and had a blast. I ordered the wrong thing but enjoyed what I got. Fast delivery, great quality, great price, used it for chalk murals. It is durable. I bought this to make thing hats for Seuss Day. good quality and color!

没有评论:

发表评论