2013年4月17日星期三

Free Aion is 1 year old!


Problem is I can't even play the game. I already have NCsoft Master account but where is the game account? I see it in Manage that I already activate it but where do I get the password for the game? Where do I change it? 
And I can't even enter the support site because it say email and password is not correct and block me, it is me or everything is falling appart since f2p? 

love the cake event ...hi my name is Corey ....about 1 week new to Aion ....im level 26 ....looking to play with good people ...my character name is cruzgonewild.....normaly i play alone....msg me ..thanks

 i ddnt recognize that aion NA was only 1 year !  i created my SIN on kahrun (ELYOS) 5 months ago..... Hope this aion be the BEST AION EVAH....

 what not free ?it is free ! only if you want more out of the game then needed you can add money for gold ,i have not needed a penny,only thing needed is a good pc i lukey enough have,lol


没有评论:

发表评论