2013年4月22日星期一

great Daevas


The merchants haven't had much free time, otherwise they are unable to provide us with items??? What is this supposed to mean?? Just like the patch notes, this makes zero sence to anyone.

Great! servers down during DG, Arena and house auction! And no single information anywhere online. That's pretty lame. I wonder how you guys gonna fix that, with not make every player mad cause of lost houses, wasted arena tickets, and lost AP in DG.



Hello, my problem egesusjet, egehanjetsus, which belongs to my wife egesushan and jetsus1, yasmin97 accounts are to be blocked after the new patch 3.9 was then opened separate accounts to trial, but without much character anuhart, telemacus services had previously blocked the way to the moment I can not enter my account, the game can not get any new characters or people around me as I have quite a lot of victims would appreciate if you can help ...

没有评论:

发表评论