2013年5月21日星期二

Blizzard Music section


Stay awhile and listen. We’ve updated the Blizzard Music section of our site with #Diablo’s 15-year Anniversary album!

 It's the same company that made world of warcraft. They have a team of people that make 100k plus a year and their job is to make time trap games. Maybe i'm just too old. I found it is easy to make money from diablo 3 accounts for sale and runescape gold for sale.

 A game is terrible when you hit 200 hours?

I guess after my first 200 hours in Diablo 2 I wasn't actually enjoying the thousand or more I logged after that, I must have been secretly hating it.

Diablo games aren't games that you play 60 hours, finish the story line and throw away. I don't even consider Diablo 3 a Diablo game because there is no essence of Diablo 1 or Diablo 2 left in it, at all.

 Lawl, You think 200 hours and you automatically stop enjoying something? Your attention span must be terrible. I can think of many games i have logged well over 1500 hours on, Including D2 / LOD.

Derik is completely correct, D3 is an abomination to the series. Just as mists is an abomination to wow.

Blizard logic
Step one: Make a game as easy as possible for the *new* generation whos been fed a steady diet of crappy American television to complete.

Step two:???

Step three: Profit.

没有评论:

发表评论