2013年5月17日星期五

facebook helps you get traffic


My facebook account has been blocked

I am using Face book for promoting my website. So regularly I used to invite 5-6 friends. But now I am unable to send friend request. It is saying that for 7 days i wont b able to send friend request, but its 10 days gone now. And still I cant invite friends. Have you went through such situation? If yes then suggest me some solutions.

How to Create Seperate Business Account on Facebook


I want to make my site which is mainly to provides diablo 3 accounts for sale and Diablo 3 account sell get traffic.


If you currently have a personal account on Facebook and like to use that for your business, you cant really hide many of your personal stuffs.

From a Facebook Business Account you would be able to manage your advertising as well as your Facebook page.

To create a business account on Facebook seperately, you can do one of these two below:
- Create a Facebook ad campaign. http://www.facebook.com/ads/create/
- Create a Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
While you do that make sure to select "I do not have a Facebook account", and enter you new login for your business account.
Thats pretty much it.

没有评论:

发表评论