2015年10月23日星期五

HoT's release Heaven forbid

meh, i really want the ultimate edition, but i want a hard copy with it. William Goff, that is untrue. A physical copy will arrive in retail sometime after HoT's release. Physical copies are also available for pre-purchase on Amazon.

I get my Chest of Loyalty, my oldest character's third birthday, an alt's second birthday, and HoT all on the same day. Add Halloween to that, and I am going to be one very happy Scrapper! Hi! I won't be getting my check until Wednesday of next week. If I buy it the day before it releases, do i still get the pre-purchase bonuses? Buy GW2 Gold You should, yes! If you qualify for a veteran character slot, you won't get that until Friday, though.  Okay cool. Just wanted to make sure ^^ Getting this as a birthday present for a dear friend.
Guild Wars 2 Gold

Just so you know, i already got my sabbatical approved for a week off work. just for this game. You two just became my heroes! grin emoticon I'm going to do the same! grin emoticon And here is me moving out 4 days after the release and being unable to play due to no internet. I have from 23 October until 15 November. I also took the week following release off work! I also took a week off! Woo! They should make it possible to buy the game trough gold -> gems conversion. The game is free though. The expansion is the only paid thing, and it wouldn't make sense for them to do so. Before the game went F2P, you couldn't earn enough gold in game to buy it - because you had to own a copy of it to play it. That was the only thing that ever required you to buy in order to play. The expansion is that now. Wait for it to go on sale or buy it now; but don't ever expect to see it in the gem store. That just won't ever happen.

Or, you could just wait until the next expansion comes out and they make Heart of Thorns free for F2P'ers. Dunno how long it'll before that happens though.

没有评论:

发表评论