2015年10月18日星期日

I love the blue effect

I love the blue effects exactly as they are. They'll go great with my guardian's other skins! The base weapon and crows look awesome I agree. But that blue aura thing is rather off putting. Give us the option to dye the effect! So many other games allow that! This staff wasn't designed around just necromancers dude. By more in tune with Necromancers Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold, I mean a darker theme. After all Anet did say that these new legendaries would be a step in the other direction from the current legendaries.  but its black ravens with blue glow.. now where have I seen that before.... ohyea, Reaper effects anyone?

 We want necromancer legendary staff. You got it. Look at that sexy sexy Raven Staff. Change the aura and then we can talk. Raven Staff looks like it came from GW1. If it had a green glow I would 100% get it for my necro. Raven staff looks a million times better than Bifrost for a necro weapon. Nevermore (the new staff) is definitely more necro fitting than Bifrost. Come one, when you use it, ravens circle above you....lots of them.  The crossing fits better for necros then this new staff. Sounds like I will continue life sans legendaries. unsure emoticon I really like the looks on these, but PvP is not the way I enjoy my gametime, when I play.

MAYBE I will change my mind for that staff... Yeah that's the only part that annoys me. I would just go to PvP to farm points and I would most likely just annoys people who play it regularly. That staff though. Love the name too. Maybe we need a legendary crafting guild where we organize to beat each other in PvP. Can always count on folks to have some GW2 Gold genius ideas to work through these hiccups!  They say that the mats from PvP will be tradeable. Then again, it's Anet so who knows. They said it's tradeable, so it'll be like Mystic Coins atm. Just buy 'em from the Trading post, easy. My guild has their own pvp lobby, mostly for dailies. 

The staff needs a dark aura instead of another shiny aura. Something more in tune with Necromancers. I think it looks good in necro cuz this light look like a phanton ghosty spectral aura. Looks much better than the Bifrost for a necro weapon imo, I'll certainly be crafting it. 

没有评论:

发表评论