2016年3月15日星期二

Blade and Soul dungeon

Is really annoying to plays agains bots or bots in your dungeon could you guys fix that, with a simple image question every 30 min or something?  Someone can help me pls, i changed my laptop and i enter with my acount, but i dont have my chars, wha can i do? HELP PLS. blade and bot los gms son un real asco ninguna preocupacion respecto a los bot estan matando el juego dan asco 80% de bot.

How about fixing your server? me and my friends get disconnects once every 5-7 minutes. Seen this too many times so I will post it here so others can learn from this. IF you are going to to Brightstone Ruins and are a range class DO NOT stand away from emerald lord if you have aggro, this is the BIGGEST mistake cheap Blade & Soul Gold you can do. As this triggers it to do nothing but cannon ball roll you for 12k per hit for however long you are unfortunate enough to be there. then everyone else chases arise to get to it and it just keeps going because the one WITH aggro just runs around thinking they are in trouble. First off the ONLY attack that you need to avoid is the charged frontal cone attack, otherwise just sit there in it's facing taking the minor hits that you can leech/regen with no issues. Blade and Soul Buy Gold Ends wall of text.

Can i pvp the NPC's who call my character Cricket?? Nobody calls me a Cricket!  hello I have trouble getting in the game is giving me an error Failed to connet to server. SystemErr- (200 Account Authentication Failure). I need Help whit black screen character creator someone help me? Fix the FPS drops before you pretend you can pvp. In this game Cricket Soft West.

Hello Blade and soul can you help me with this problem? The Hongmoon Store limited time costumes change every other Friday. Here are this week’s additions.  Where are our lvl'ing rewardssssss! My warlock has been capped since 2 days after release and you promised them today by 6pm pst! >.>

没有评论:

发表评论