2016年3月25日星期五

Blade and Soul new content is on the way

Not like the old content is going anywhere, you can still play it AND play the new content when you finish the old.  Vincent Metzen Alvin's problem is that he won't have enought time to upgrade his weapon so he won't hit the new path which costs way more.. I have the same problem. Blade and Soul Gold They said spring, they didn't said "we're gonna surprise you 2 days before the release"...

tonia.. not just way WAY more.. but the materials, the effort into collecting the materials for them... would take weeks longer frown emoticon.. If you need another two months to upgrade your weapon thats kind of sad. Alvin Lee Ikr, I\m screwd as well..! I wasn't expecting the announcement would be like a surprice butt sex..! Ibrahim Sholyov you think its funny but when you get to that upgrade point.. you will get it...

Lol who cares? I stopped my 3 chars at siren. You don't need to rush anything to enjoy the game. I welcome this patch cause I got so bored of doing dailies I quit the game. They fk up so manny people, i max my gear and made vold stash long time ago  still so not caring about players.  Its not about hurrying. Its about the new content messing up the current content. Geesh. Do you guys even play this game? You all seem to spurt stuff you dont even seem to know anything.

Johnson Zhang Imagine there is a mountain.
The top is the current "end", which means True Pirate.Now here comes the biggest misunderstanding.
Some people think, cheap Blade & Soul Gold the patch gives you a new mountain, that you can climb, enjoy. Nuh-uh.
It pulls you back to basecamp #1, where you were weeks ago. Now the hill is even higher, the weather just got worse, and reaching the top? Not more rewarding, just more harder.


没有评论:

发表评论