2016年5月19日星期四

SE bullshit at its finest

Most of the times in these places it is a ghost town, all the bought houses but the neighbourhood is empty xD . Does anyone have a guide that explains housing? Honestly, I beat FF7&12 but I had no idea in hell what was going on when I got housed. I literally just mashed buttons until it went away and I never went back. It is still something I do not understand at all about the game. Thanks Square Enix and thanks final fantasy FFXIV Gil for what you are doing we all enjoy what you do for us.

Is it not? I have a house and can't buy any new plots unless i demolish old one. Stig Arild Pettersen it's one per character currently. SE bullshit at its finest! Oh, sorry, we did not think that western players could be such assholes to hog all the plots on one account!  If you can no life it to have 10 level 50 alts you should be able to have all the houses you want. Does this mean you are going to stop deleting the houses people have already paid for?

It's to stop people buying a house then taking a six month break, if you're not using it, then someone else should have the opportunity to use the plot. This is a MMO, and if you're not using the damn house, you don't need to own it. It's limited, and other people who are paying customers want to use it. They're even giving you back a large chunk of your money when they do it. The biggest loser isn't you. It's the people missing out because you want to keep something you're not even using on a MMORPG server. House was bought and paid for with money earned with Buy FFXIV Gil non refundable time... If they had added an eminent domain clause prior to introducing the housing rather than after people wasted time farming for it, they could have avoided wasting their time. What they are doing is theft, especially when they can just add additional wards at will....

 I agree and I really can't see what's so hard to understand in that simple fact. I sure wouldn't have wasted millions & time on this.
The "houses should go to active players" BS as to stop. Because spiting in the face of their customers who played and spent time on their plot just to loose it all because they took a break from the mindless gear grind is a very good way to never get their money ever again. I know I wont be back... I don't like to be pressured to pay sorry. I'm not a trainned monkey.

没有评论:

发表评论