2016年5月27日星期五

Free Company that have bought a house

For those of you in a FC that have bought a house, how much did you donate? I normally stick to the magic classes (I haven't tried crafting yet, am not sure if I'll enjoy it), so I rarely have over 100K gil. Thanks in advance! I'm really bored with game to be honest. I do love it to death but FFXIV Gil I can't bring myself to play it for more than a dungeon/raid run. The game needs new classes and more explorable content.

My FC will likely be buying a small house with the upcoming patch (we've only been around a little while, long after housing was all gone). In that time, we have twelve active members who have totaled 8M towards it. None of us craft really yet. I make a lot of it using my level 53 Botanist. Other quick ways I'm found: sell equipment and materia that the MSQ rewards, and try hunting with treasure maps! Sometimes they reward things that sell for a lot: One map gave a different map that I sold for 400k. Best of luck!

Well, yes and no, just because you pay for a sub does that give you a right to, say, an anima weapon? No, you still have to play the game and earn it. Buy FFXIV GilYou have to play the game and earn housing and, yeah, it's limited and you have to pay/beat other players to it, which is inconvenient, but you really can't expect everything to be literally handed to you just because you pay a sub. It's not a f2p p2w game.

 I'm new to the game and I haven't seen first hand the housing system, but here's what I don't get: In the past, non-instanced housing was a big thing in games like Ultima Online and Star Wars Galaxies. The system gives a lot of immersion and has some real potential for real estate money making if you want your house in a given spot, but because of the nature of the system, housing is limited. There is only so much land that isn't already occupied. The instanced housing system is supposed to address this, offering more room by sacrificing the open immersion of the non-instanced housing. To have instanced housing and STILL not have enough room for everyone, well I just don't get it.

没有评论:

发表评论