2016年6月26日星期日

FFXIV 3.3 patch trailers

 It's comming, 3.35 or 3.4 maybe. Yoshi already teased that on 3.3 patch trailers (I thought it should be working by now, but aparentely it's not).  I'm not there yet. Anyway, you need to improve the guildheist reward. I can't get it going and it's required for network trophies. and they still can't do anything but the same trash > boss > trash > boss > more boring trash mobs > final boss formula and limit raids to one item per week.

I just resubbed (took a break for a month or so.) couldn't resist the call!. Literally the best online game that I've ever had the pleasure of playing. FFXIV Gil I adore FFXIV and I can't wait for what you have in store for us next! but we need something cause this no cross server play is killing me. also I kind of hate that in ff14 that if I want to use a sword I have to be a tank class. why cant tanks get giant hammers and stuff and dps get swords? I want to use swords but I am not fond of tanking.

I can't wait for the next expansion, I hope they add red mage and other classes! Give us Red Mage or Duelist (sword dps fencing class) Red mage please. I need a duelist ;;Buy FFXIV Gil They said no to Red Mage.  They said yes to Red Mage. It won't be a Fencer, probably, more likely to go with the roots where he was a caster hybrid. Matheus Teixeira do you have proof to back that up because. What about Orator, a class that sings/talks to buff, heal, and damage? I know in one game it was used for convincing enemies to join you or monsters to join you.


I loved BLU in XI but we probably never gonna get it . Nullmagic class like blue mage is a design that has some space left in the game- astrologian comes close but has a much different feel.Thief is a possibility, and gives Rogue another job to work towards. Probably difficult to break thief down into a playable job though? Something like a thief/caster class (like spellfilcher from D&D) would be cool- a class that needs to change between being melee or ranged casting, by having spells that have a minimum distance requirement but are instant-cast. That shell definitely possible with Red Mage.

没有评论:

发表评论