2016年6月2日星期四

The Blade and Soul story was awesome

Also my post had nothing to do with "can't handle blade and soul" if you read it would have seen that I said I love the game, but what I can't handle is an inactive gm team that doesn't give a sht about the game and sees it as a cash grab, but hey if you love playing in a game Blade and Soul Gold that will never be as great as it can be than by all means go for it.Might want to slow down and learn to read things... It would really help you as a "mmo" player Steven Montrell Davis.So.... new content but nothing has been fixed for bots and speed hackers? Hm.. Glad I stopped playing mmo for now.  Lag, bot and spammers... wasted my master pack for nothing... open up sea server please...

They said they had no interest in opening a sea server, I believe. I read the article... just hoping..  Spetacular story because this I love this game! Why do we still have siren/pirate weapon ? I think when we upgrade to the next stage it'll transfer.

You cannot upgrade into the path. your next upgrade will be back to silverfrost path. By the wat where I found shirts and jacket oficial game? I think is this a bug or something. Fix fix fix random crash today. This is the 5 time I crash. Fix the damn crash and error on this game. Is is just me or is it a bug that i get 10 dc in a row... right after log in the game... ? The story was awesome. I cracked a tear a few times at the cinematics.Cheap Blade and Soul Gold But by paying what are you actually winning? League of Legends by this logic is also pay to win.

Well you could grind all that gold urself :^), Good luck. P2W is quite relaxed compared to other games i've seen, where P2W was so hard you didn't even needed to play in order to have gear. In fact, something i like, and that i hope that keeps for as long as the game is live, is that you can get EVERYTHING, with a bit of effort. With Daily Challenge yes if your lucky but I have a life so I just do dailys that give the most gold in a few hours time then repeat the process every day.

没有评论:

发表评论