2016年8月2日星期二

Blade & Soul RNG system

My complaint is the amount of failed attempts on Ocean weapons vs success rates. I am up to 108 Ocean Swords failed to transform to stage 7. Out of the 108 weapons, only 1 reached stage 6, 3 reached stage 5, and the rest failed to upgrade at stages 1 to 2 and stages 3 to 4. Really? The RNG is that bad even after that many attempts I should have at least 1 at stage 7 by now. This is a very poor success/failure ratio. To get it to stage 7 or higher is like maybe less than 1% I think.

Very bad RNG system for the casual player! Not all players PVP, Blade and Soul Gold and I know this game is heavily supports it, but I just don't understand how with some accessories require you to PVP. You should give your players a choice to do either instead of forcing them. NCSoft, you need to rework your RNG system and lower some of the requirements on upgrading weapons and accessories if you want to see your customer base bloom.

The game is fun and addictive but the return rewards are just not good. Buy Blade and Soul Gold Unless you have a character who has almost legendary weapon and accessories maxed out, you're kinda stuck in the middle. My character is at level 50HM8. My weapon and accessories are good to do 6 man end game stuff, but not good enough to do 4 man.

I could only manage to get to 568 AP currently and most higher end content requires 600-700 AP. Those are the ones who are swimming in gold and have lots of time on their hands or pay real money for gold.

没有评论:

发表评论