2016年8月30日星期二

BNS Rumblebees Stage 3

summon nerfed ? : Seed Shroud (Tier 5 Stage 1) now enables Rumblebees Stage 3 to be cast instantly for 3 seconds with a 550% Attack Power Bonus upon a successful Counter. The only nerf I see is mostly on sunflower. The rest are minor, it doesn't even matter. I thought they make Warlock Buy Blade and Soul Gold a bit better but it wasn't they nerf it again. Wingstrom increasing 0.3s and remove F skill as a join attack and it this not enough they add someshitty useless skill LMB( soul dart)

True, though Doom'N'Bloom only healing 50% instead of 100% is jarring at first. My main is a summoner too, and I'm dying to see these new changes and how it affects the way I play. Pretty much what you guys are saying is what I expected. I think it's safe to say we're all disappointed about that 100% to 50% drop on doom'n'bloom!

It kinda kills the skill to be honest. Like fine, it doesnt heal party members anymore, but can we at least keep the 100% ;~; Expect the doom n bloom nerf i rly enjoy petal toss and it was fun Working it into my rotation. All in all i like my class still. Basically play wind build or prepare to get fukt.

I was pretty excited to play this game one day but all I see is ppl not liking it, guess I'll have to wait for another mmo I can enjoy again... Blade and Soul Gold Since WOW there hasn't been anything good it seams even tough it shouldn't be hard to come with something better? I dont know what you did, but my struggling BM can suddenly actually fight! He's even responding faster. Thanks and please keep it that way!

没有评论:

发表评论