2013年7月6日星期六

I even bought a 1500 laptop to celebrate Rs3

Weary of HTML5's readiness, but the graphical fidelity and framerate is enough for me with Java client on max settings, so I can't complain too much.Most of us use Opera or Firefox, but I'm pretty sure that when Jagex made RS3 playable only on Google Chrome, around 200,000 or more players  accounts for sale runescape downloaded it just because they wanted to try RS3.

Jagex, I don't care how much Google paid you to make RS3 available only on their browser, but I want to play RS3 on Firefox, and stop lying that other browsers do not support it or something like that. Wooo! Congratulations on all your hard work Jagex! HTML 5 is a growing platform that has not yet been integrated effectively into every browser, though several are currently working on it. We encourage you to use Google Chrome at the moment buy rs accounts as we know it works on that browser but once the other browsers have full HTML 5 integration you'll be able to use them too.

I'm super excited and looking forward to Rs3 and all the lore coupled with it!

I even bought a 1500 laptop to celebrate Rs3! (old comp was an i3 couldn't really handle rs3 =p)

Any ideas how much Google paid to Jagex?
$500,000? $1,000,000? I am not sure if Google paid they anything but.... they did put the crome googles in and im sure they got paid to put those ingame...

没有评论:

发表评论