2013年7月1日星期一

I am ok with most of these lodestone locations


I am ok with most of these lodestone locations, but I do not feel the necessity for two in particular. Ooglog, and Tyrannwn.

I feel that running from the spirit tree or using the mobilizing armies teleport and running is effective enough in getting to Ooglog, and if that wasnt enough, there is also the glider option as well cheap runescape accounts.

And I do not see the point in adding a tyrannwn lodestone. Perhaps, It would be more effective to add tyrannwn to the teleport crystal instead?

1. It would give an added bonus to those who already have the teleport crystal and motivate people who want it to do the necessary quests to get it.

2. It would also keep the lodestone map from becoming too cluttered. (I dont know about anyone else, but I find that I occasionally click on  sell runescape account the wrong lodestone tele and sometimes must tele again  )

Here's a suggestion, if you don't want lodestones, or hell, anything that gives a ton of xp or stuff like that, DON'T ******* USE IT. Are you seriously that braindead. Oh wait, in the end you guys who don't like it will still use it anyways. Yeesh, you guys are almost as bad as the CoD community.

Edit: No community is as bad as the CoD community.

没有评论:

发表评论