2013年7月11日星期四

the campfire is okay for me


Nevermind, seems I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, this indeed is the forum. and I've found the answer thread -_-

Hello on which forum can we find the topic with the answers to this latest around the campfire?

You finally tell us where we can find the answers to this Q&A. yay. I believe this would do much better as a video though sell runescape accounts, like the live ones you've done. but if doesn't need to be live.

First on page 7! lucky number!

I was wondering about new website features, most of which are forum related

1.) When you click on the forum button on the homepage it displays a preset list of forum categories. Will we be able to customize it to what forum topics we want displayed? Examples being future updates buy runescape accounts, new content suggestions, ect?

2.) Will we be able to organize or edit our forum profile? I would want to be able to find my threads easier to bump them, and for forumers visiting my profile to see what other threads I might have made/ commented on. There are topics that are locked, but I can't remove them from my profile. Could these be deleted in the future?

CodeMasters has been known to produce quite sell rs accounts   a few flops over the last decade including Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Bodycount, Jericho. Perhaps you can turn this company around like Flashpoint or Treasure Island Dizzy. All you have to do is end the Squeal of Fortune, and get the team focused on patching known flaws in coding errors leading to server crashes, server lag, random black screens, and the client closing during certain actions performed with game interfaces.

Producing a functional Botany Bay, Bot Watch, Bot Nuke, Optimus - can wait. First and foremost the game should work as intended.

没有评论:

发表评论