2015年3月22日星期日

dps increase skills for ffxiv

This is in a "realm of its own"! See what I did there lol.. Seriously tho outstanding game friendly FFXIV gil, fun, challenging and above all its Final Fantasy.

 You can DF (Duty Finder) for parties. Super quick on some instances, takes ages on others. Especially as DPS. You may clear stuuf, you'll likely wipe. Still fun and gets you exp/gil/loot bonuses. I already have it on my old psn account so I can't play it on my new one. Might pick it up again for this price so I can play it on my new psn account.Come on need an answer before I buy it ... Once bought do buy cheap ffxiv gil I have to put more money ON SUBSCRIPTION to play ???

 Yes there is a subscription you have to pay after your free month when you buy the game.This game has patches that add more to do about every 3 months. You gotta pay these people to stay and CONSTANTLY develop content for you, $15 one time ain't gonna cut it.

Regular rpgs are one thing. This MMO isn't exactly the same MMO it was in April that it was in Jan. In games like WoW and FFXIV, the sub is worth the amount of content.

没有评论:

发表评论