2015年3月26日星期四

I am new to FFXIV

This is extremely helpful for me!
I used to just focus on one target with the combo and flash the mob, that's all i did plus i'd never position myself properly especially with bosses!
This is so helpful thank you so much! Now i can enjoy the game without getting hate (actual hate) from other players XD
I used to never understood that hate is actually a status in the game or even agg. XD.

Thanks for the advice!
Alot of people tell me that i'm not tanking when i should, how exactly can i tank? (I will ask alot of questions, i'm keen on this game)

I am new to FFXIV well just came back left after first month of launch and decided to give it another shot and I am in love with FFXIV can you help me find a Linkshell or point me right direction? I want a group of people to play with. I did notice that the sever to buy FFXIV Gil I started on is now a Unofficial RP server now. Please help enjoy this game further with a good Community of people. :cool:You shouldn't have to look far. Balmung is a very active server for RP and nonRP players alike.
So as long as you put yourself out there and are friendly, I'm sure you'll find an FC/LS in no time.

没有评论:

发表评论