2015年3月23日星期一

I played some of ARR in FFXIV

 I played some of ARR and I just could not get into it. I wanted to like it I really really did but after a couple of weeks I was burnt out on it.The e-mail address is invalid. Please enter a valid e-mail address.. everytime i wanna make new account says this i have 3 mail adress i try all of them but same issue...

Are you guys aware of how much buy FFXIV gil lag is going on right now?

 This game needs more quests to help level up alternative classes. I forgot my password and my security answer I should've wrote it down anybody know the phone number to call Square Enix? Or where can I find it?
Where to buy ffxiv gil

Streaming FFXIV right now and for the next 10 hours. Fate grinding all day  Come hang out, chat, and listen to music while watching.CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP - I'm trying to get back on the game with the free two weeks of login event. I don't see it ANYWHERE when I login to my account on the site. How can I use this? SE support takes years to answer... need some help FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. Or is this just something where I just re-download the client and it will let me login for the two week period?

 It took me an eighth as much time to get bored with this game as it did to go through their HORRENDEOUS sign up and set up process. My god, it's awful!


没有评论:

发表评论