2015年6月14日星期日

new dragoon armor in FFXIV Heavensward

I can not wait to get the new dragoon armor. And my first Tank any tips? War looks like it's casting Barrier from ff7. Pretty particle effects are nice but how they function is more important . someone's doing kamehameha cheap FFXIV Gil. Are we able to use our codes for early access yet ? When i type in into validate on mog station it isn't working ?\ Does anyone know what classes youll need for the new jobs? Im really interested in the dark knight. Will dragoons still die as much as in realm reborn xD.

 None. You'll be able to just grab the class and level it up. We need some primals on savage mode. I would kill for Titan savage. Does the Square Enix Customer Support Center even exist? It's been 17 days and i still havent gotten a human response. Look I get the Kamehameha Skill for my monk lolLook buy FFXIV Gil . I get the Kamehameha Skill for my monk lol.

Still nothing that looks nearly as good as 1.2x's Chaos Thrust or Rain of Death... Where is Bard?? I wanna know what Bard's new LB is!   I dont want it to be damage, that would be silly. Either a party-wide buff or enemy debuff would be nice though.

I am kind of hoping for something similar to what Jantel did in the last bard job quest. Almost doubles HP and MP. Just wait 11 days and use it to see what it does. I like the idea of a limit break buff, like a massive heal over time and stat boost. Already confirmed they are changing Bards limit break to a dps type. Hey guys! I will be willing to overnight with ANYONE who can play this game "YOU IDIOT ! " and GET 150 POINTS!!! That will be a wonderful night! 

1 条评论: