2015年6月26日星期五

unacceptable for paying customers

I see in the account the option add ps4 lincense. The free upgrade period ended March 31, 2015, so you'll have to buy it. The free upgrade period ended March 31, 2015, so you'll have to buy it buy FFXIV Gil. Have only tried keyboard but I'm sure mouse can as well! the HUD UI will shift from controller to PC settings. cool. gonna give it a shot. i respect giving the option to use controller, but, in my opinion, mmo's need mouse/controller. Also, if you're interested we have a PS4 exclusive FC on Marlboro with 155 members.  i'll look into it once it's done downloading. thanks! I run a Paladin so I can definitely use a controller to my leisure. But once I make an Astrologian I'll go mouse and keyboard.

I preordered the the very first day we could. As of today, I have never been charged and the game never shipped. In fact, my SE Store account no longer shows my order. I emailed and was told my order was buy FFXIV Gil cancelled because my billing info was wrong. That is BS! I have spent hundreds on your merchandise thru the store! Why was I not notified to fix the supposed billing error? My physical copy is still in the mail..

You do have to work on customer service! Been trying for 2 days to get a chat/phone call in. I have to work so I can't wait 24/7. This is unacceptable for paying customers. All sorted thanks for the guide.  No codes here yet either, though we pre ordered month ago and have had early access.




没有评论:

发表评论