2015年6月4日星期四

heavensward has been available on PS3

I admit i did a double take earlier but nope.  heavensward has been available on PS3 since launch. Check it my friend plays on the ps3 and she can pre order it. future andwahs future glamwah. Better brace myself for every single female character wearing that blasted dancer attire... Today I showed it to guys Karim & Ko they had a good time cheap FFXIV Gil seeing those... xD parece roupinha de dancerrrrrrrr!!! Ugh stop with the cute outfits I haven't had money to buy a card for months. I miss it.  Literally everybody will have it glamoured.  I want it. But I'll wait for it buy FFXIV Gil. .i think something's lost in translation if anybody thinks that's a swimsuit... Women should get a hat with a veil option too! PSN CE download, got it, thanks! you dont get these from the psn Collectors edition off heavensward. Well, friend of mine will be pleased. Male veil looks like part of the blue mage AF from "back home".

I hope this isnt some ilv999 item i'll have tô work like hell to get. no it will be some ilvl1 item that you will have to work like hell to get the gil to buy it off the marketboards because crafters are stinggy to sell it at reasonable prices, to get. here come the glams. I don't think I could bring myself to use this stuff, it's just too camp. The dress is so cute though. I guess, but I'll keep playing male. rofl.

I guess, but I'll keep playing male. rofl. Yeah but it really all looks better on the females. It may be a matter of opinion, but opinion presents contrast to that end. I just want something else by now. What? Looks amazing on the male characters! You kidding!? I'd love for my female character to be able to wear the male version too! (also, hoping that the skirt part of the female one is part of the top so that we can have varied legwear options)

You may also like :


没有评论:

发表评论