2015年8月25日星期二

ff14 and ff11 are 2 totally different games


You're an idiot if you think this game is ANYTHING like WoW. Ive played, was a server first on twintania. So any opinion that differs from yours is judgemental and negative? This is great and all, and i love the game as it is but can you guys PLEASSSSSEEEE put Dancer in the Game, i miss my main class from ff11 frown emoticon Possibly with the same skills or at least Drain Samba.

oh i know that but i want the new class to be Dancer haha. I'd much rather see geomancer and samurai myself. This game could do geomancer so well  FFXIV gil  . OMG Geomancer would be sick, and Samurai will come in when they inevitably make the players go to Doma, and if it's any indication from Yugiiri, it's essentially Japan over there. Although i feel Dancer could work too for that who knows. Very unlikely you'll see dancer or geomancer but they were talkin about samurai when drk was done they we're debatin on sam or drk so you'll probably see sam in the future also have to remember ff14 and ff11 are 2 totally different games and different development teams.And i call it a wow clone not as a derogatory remark but comparison as what wow did was a genius formula that sold and still sells. Like i was saying, I'm an old school 11 fan so many variants do look and feel like wow to me when comparing mechanics. He's right though. This game wouldn't be anything without wow. The whole mmo genre was made by wow.  Lemme rephrase. 

WoW was, and still sort of is, the most successful MMO out. I just wish SE had stayed true to their formula from 11 in many aspects. Well there are other ways to cap tomes. There are hunts, and there's also Alexander. I personally just do an expert roulette and a trials roulette a day and I'm capped.  I wish they would fix the item description pop to somewhere else on the hud when I'm skimming over items.. The box can be moved in HUD config. You can also have it show on one side only or mirror sides. This is in character config I believe.  I agree with emily if you were actually a proper monk it wasn't hard to output a ton of damage while keeping your stacks up  buy FFXIV gil. Hell while its phasing you can set yourself up in coeurl form so u can start off with a stack. As someone that loves playing Nin and Brd seeing the tp bar will be nice. Thank Heavens now I can see other TP bars and not have to guess if there out or not. if you have mudra lag then fix your connection or cast Fuma Shuriken instead of Raiton. Also a quick fix they could do would be to let us self cast Goad. 

没有评论:

发表评论