2015年8月18日星期二

FFXIV Duty Finder

 I hit Bismark for the first time last night and didnt believe people that doing it through Duty Finder was Bad. Four failed duties later and I was convinced my DPS wasnt good enough. Boyfriend made me an over-melded gun and I updated all my gear and the next run went so fast that the tank I borrowed from another LS was surprised how fast it cleared. grin emoticon cheap FFXIV gil  ....

 I'm Thirsty for more difficult content. And people who dont jump off the edge on purpose at the start of the fight. >.> Yes, it is really difficult to do content on DF, not impossible but more difficult indeed, having an static always help because they most likely will help you figure out what you can work and improve if you're not pulling your weight. I kinda like bad parties the first few goes though, to see the "This is where NOT to stand" kind of thing. Majority of the time I'm actually the last one to die...

Probably because I used to play FFXI where everything was more dangerous and critical. After experiencing pre-nerf Dynam is FFXIV gil, a lot of these new challenges seem a little hand-holdy. Then again I couldnt get a Static to go past Turn 5 of Coil so I'll never get to see that dungeon at its peak of difficulty either. unsure emoticon. You wont have to worry about that, this will only be pre made party accessible, so you'll need a static. Yeah, I havnt really run into anything outside of no-echo Coil to be particularly challenging. I'd been hoping for more challenges like the old Promyvion runs, but maybe that kind of stuff is TOO hard for the causals. I always have to do everything via DF.... Every free company I join is always like "oh yeah, we love helping folks and doing runs" then...crickets every time I throw it out there. I don't get to play enough to keep up, so I am always begins everyone else. I feel like I am just a pain when I ask.

It would be my dream to actually make some good friends on FF14.

没有评论:

发表评论