2015年8月16日星期日

Heavensward play WoW

Lol says content is boring. Obviously hasn't played Heavensward. And if you have. I wanna see a link where you have all classes 60,even DoH and DoL. If not, then don't complain about being bored. I have played heavensward and have a 60 paladin. Leveling up alts to just get to the same boring endgame is not "fun" to me. Again, all personal opinion and I have better things to do. Doing Alexander for months also is not something I want to do as I find the raid extremely boring and stale. There's good reason why the population is slowly dwindling down. I am not saying the game is bad by any means I just wish they would add more content  FFXIV gil.

I don't think this is anything to get excited about...plus that thumbnail Miqo'te /sit pose is a recycled Au Ra /sit with different hand positioning... So other races are mentally challenged and don't know how to sit like it her races? I mean, if I cross my legs while I sit in real life, can you not do the same? Point is some people want the same poses as other races. I get it, but they stay so focused on new poses omg you can like totes ride mounts in housing buy FFXIV gil !

I just want more important things fixed/added. A mass Esuna would be nice, as an example. But no! Different poses! It's not quite the same. Au Ra ladies don't sit with their butts up that high or legs that close. some people just like to bitch and moan though, tis the world we live in.  the people handling the battle system are different from the people handling the poses. The development team isn't one guy sitting at his computer doing stuff, it's a rather sizable team with different skills and vision. It's why you're able to get a bunch of story quests when you get a new raid. Lol a mass esuna. You want the game to be easy, go play WoW. We don't need advantaged here. Content gets cleared just fine. Oh gosh I thought you were kidding XD

Of course it's not just one person. Different teams different projects. Means stuff can come out at random times. Like poses.  WoW actually isn't all that easy, if anything XIV is far more hand-holdy than WoW is, so that wasn't the best example to use for your argument.

没有评论:

发表评论