2016年9月12日星期一

fix the FFXIV Gil system

That's not a great excuse really... There's no shortage of people wanting to sell their land, you just have to save up enough to afford it. Who cares about screenshot mechanics in game when I can do more then anything the game could offer being a graphic designer. Give us more USEFUL things like houses (not apartments), higher minion drop rate, fix the FFXIV Gil system to where not everything worth wanting is worth 5 million+ Gil...

Most of what you're asking, can be easily fixed by hopping servers, FYI. I've spent 2 years developing the FC I'm staff in. Why the hell would I want to do that? Buy FFXIV Gil When I have over 40+ amazing friends on the server I play on. Well then you are just asking fore more is all nothing wrong with any of what you complained about not to the point of complaining imo.

Yeah square enix! Fix the drastically different economy that exists on every server. Level some crafters and bring the prices down by your own levels of production, FFXIV Gil switch servers or shut up. Ramon is right, I mean, if you have 40+ friends that are decent players, you could fix it yourself, how is S.E. going to fix that? I do pretty well myself as a casual player, playing mostly solo. and honestly, there's no real item to buy that you can't get from your weeklies so...why?

Every day I run lost city 2-3 times with friends or the DF and I have only seen that minion drop 2 times since that dungeon has been released.... Is a little higher drop rate for minions too much to ask for? Especially for those of us trying to get the achievement title? Danielle Graham I hope they keep the drop rates as they are, or people will just stop doing them because it will drop on the 3rd attempt.

没有评论:

发表评论