2016年9月27日星期二

Great updates for BNS

Thank you so much Im glad others are on the same page as me.. Im so sick of these trolls that still bitch about pay to win and how much they hate this game if they don't like the game stop playing it an move on other wise you look like a troll with no life.. :) Great updates Im still stuck trying to level all the crap on my frist toon so much to do but its all awesome.

When I started this game I was pretty excited, wanted to make a character and just play. So that's what I did and I enjoyed the game so much, that I did not notice until lvl 30 that the game put me into a german server (I am from Holland, my IP adress is literally near the border of Germany).Since I was playing alone I didn't mine that fact. Buy Blade and Soul Gold But now I am doing the Hongmoon lvls at 50 and it seems doing stuff on your own is gonna take a long time and many german clans use teamspeak and therefor prefer not to let me in. Is there a way that I could transfer my character to an international server?

When are you guys going to fix the first person lock bug? I lost to a destroyer I could have demolished because I couldn't see him locked in the bug that has been around since forever... You can fix it ingame Blade and Soul Gold by changing setting Keep character in camera focus.

Awesome nothing more annoying then losing an easy as hell match because you can't track what the other guy is doing like normal x.x guys i have a question, I received an email from NCSOFT saying something about ncoins and membership, but not like I got nothing thinking it was just a joke, it would be possible I have won something and not know?

没有评论:

发表评论