2016年9月21日星期三

Yoshi P stating updated to AST

I was reading tweets from Yoshi P stating updated to AST were coming in this patch but I don't see anything here. Anyone know anything? Will you be cleaning out the wards of inactive FCs and plots of land that have no houses? Also will there be more houses added, not just apartments. Burying other MMOs with the pace of patches. Have not had as much fun with an MMO since Lich King.

 I go back to uni on the 26th, then this comes out the next day...RIP my degree.  I'm DED, you're DED, were all DED (still no trailer tho ) Buy FFXIV Gil you promised egi-customisation. I want egi customisation. It's to bad I'm having way to much fun with the new wow expansion. can't wait for 3.4 i am excited to try aquariums and the smn egi glamour.

Proof they are adding smn glamor?  the last time i heard about smn glamour it was mentioned in live letter XXVIII that they were coming in 3.4. FFXIV Gil They been saying it for over a year... and i saw nothing in the notes this time about it. here it's where it's mentioned  but still there is one more 3.4 live letter coming soon hoping for more information about egi glamour.

It's been stated in previous Live Producers months ago they planned to add it in 3.4 or around 3.5. Although, just because they plan to bring something to the game, doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be implemented when they say. I mean, look at all the other things we were promised but never got because not enough resources or whatever reason.

没有评论:

发表评论