2019年5月20日星期一

Grill Mat Works well with charcoal grill cooking chicken

These grill mats are amazing. I wash them after every use and they have kept the grill so clean! My food cooks well and I don't have to worry about food falling through the grill. Easy to use. Worked well with charcoal grill cooking chicken and sausages. Grill marks transferred as expected. Was able to raise and lower coals with no effect to mat. Mat Clean up was easy in sink. Grill clean up was quick. Glad I found these. Kids could turn meat without concern of flare ups. This is an awesome product, it is really great for grilling seafood and veggies, it also works great on burgers or anything else you want to grill. Easy clean up, nothing sticks and just use soap and water.


cook on grill mat
This grill mat is very cool!! Was looking for a flattop for my gas grill but for $70, no thanks. I found the YRYM HT grill mats while looking for a flattop and decided to purchase them based on their reviews, the lifetime guarantee and YRYM HT stated commitment to customer satisfaction. The grill mats are very thin so they lie flat on the grill. I even got grill marks on my burgers! They're quite slippery so you're guaranteed of no sticking but for burgers I needed a 'pusher' utensil to get the burgers on the spatula.

These grill mats have changed the way we grill. I carmelizes and browns the meat without burning and sticking to the grill. Great grill mat and meats cook fast but still very juicy and tender! Gave it 4 stars because I was expecting them to be a little bigger in size and description says can handle up to 600 degrees but I noticed it looked like it bubbled in spots when at close to 500 degrees. 

UPDATE: I've used the grill mat several times now and I still think it's fabulous. I've found it cleans up faster than cleaning the grill. I get grill marks with burgers but, so far, not with steaks. Because the mat is so thin it doesn't stand upright in the dishwasher. It folds over. The dishwasher can't reach under the fold so I have a bit of cleanup to do post-dishwasher. Working to find a different way to put the mat in the dishwasher. I like the mat so much that I purchased the round mats for my Weber charcoal grill. I use it to grill ribs. I'll update after I use the round mat. Both of my kids will get these grill mats for Christmas.

Update 2: I grilled VERY lean (read no juice) and thick pork chops on the grill mat. They stuck lightly to the mat but were easily removed. It went straight onto the top rack of the dishwasher. After washing very little, if any, of the burned on pork chops had been removed. I used a Dobie and Dawn to scrub the mat. Nothing happened. I switched to a mixture of Dawn and Bar Keeper's Friend and used a Scotch Brite scrubbing pad. VOLIA!! All gone. Yes, it took some rubbing and two cleaning sessions to get it all off. Not enough of a problem to downgrade my rating. Now I know how to clean the mat if/when something sticks to it.

没有评论:

发表评论