2019年5月16日星期四

YRYM HT Grill Mat Works Great for Grilling

The grill mat bought from YRYM HT on Amazon is so great. For many grilling meals, it makes it easier and tastier. The package came with two large, thick mats. I trimmed them for my Weber. We bout this mat set for our July cookout. It worked great and saved us from a lot of cleanup. Our burgers were moist and delicious. The grill mats are small and only cover about 2/3 of our Weber Q grill grate but works great for our needs. I have only had this product a short time so I cannot speak to durability. But setting that aside I highly recommend it. It makes a super slick cooking surface. I used it to cook salmon patties, which often disintegrate on the grill. The mat was beyond non-stick. It was like cooking on an Air Hockey table! And the patties also cooked very evenly. There was no problem with heat distribution. I have also used it with equal success in cooking vegetables.
grill mat

Being new to the world of grill mat, I didn't think they would be anything special. Well I could not have been more wrong. Grilling is a pleasure now, that's right, a pleasure. Nothing sticks, nothing burns, and cleaning is a breeze. I hope that I never have to grill without them. I will definitely order these again, if the ones I have ever wear out. They still look and work like new even though I have used them at least a dozen times. This grill mat works great. used them same day i got them. can't put on super high heat, or use sharp or metal utensils, but otherwise, saves on the grill grates getting messed up and having to scrap them and spray with non-stick sprays. a little care needed when using, but work great. lots of sauces or marinade with likely run off the mat, but reducing amount of liquid on the item being cooked will reduce flare ups. If you want to buy grill tools, YRYM HT Store at Amazon can provide with low price and fast shipping.

Hubby tried the grill mat at his brother's house, and highly recommends them for ease of grilling and cleaning! Made fabulous burgers and steaks over these mats. So excited to gift this to our "master griller" son-in-law. I would have given it a 5 star rating, but I'm not completely used to the Mat just yet. I grilled some sausage on it and the outcome was very good. Now, here's the best, my wife grows Okra and we tried some on the Mat. They turned out great. The Okra was delicious. If you want a treat, try grilling fresh Okra on the Mat, you'll love it. I can't wait till I grill again. We're going to try burgers and other fresh veggies. I can't wait.

I trimmed it to fit my road trip grill. It worked perfectly. No mess in the grill. Cooked a steak like it was on the bare grill grates. What a fantastic benefit to grilling. Easy clean up. The only issue I had was with delivery from the USPS. They delivered the package to the wrong address. The USPS was unable to recover the package. My address was listed correctly on the shipping label. They offered to send me another at no cost, however I felt it was only right to purchase another. They reached out to me without any compliant from me. Highly recommended. I only tried a few times so far and it works great. It keeps the moisture in the meats, tender and juicy. I use it on one side of the grill and then after it is almost done. I move over to get the grill marks. Especially when you camp grill, you only have to clean the grill mat, before packing it away for next time. Thinking about buying more as gifts to my son's to try. I am very happy with this product.


没有评论:

发表评论