2019年5月23日星期四

YRYM HT Grill Mat Works great with my electric barbecue

I have used the grill mat several times. It is great. I haven't even used the second one at all since the first one is easily washed in the dishwasher. The grates on my Weber propane grill still look brand new and have never needed to be washed. Meat cooks perfectly and grate marks are visible. I can recommend the YRYM HT Grill Mat without hesitation! Worked as stated and love the clean up. I had just replaced my grill and then saw these. The steaks, chicken and hamburgers still have the grill marks and nothing falls through the grill. Absolutely love them. Received this product in a timely fashion. I used it a few days later for the first time to grill vegetables, It worked great, and I look forward to using it to grill steaks and chicken. My husband does a lot of grilled foods and he just loves the grill mat he got two so he would have it if went to kiddos house. Excellent product.Love my stuff when I make them with these grill mats. Gorgeous flavor.Worked great with my electric barbecue. Worked great with my electric barbecueI recommend.

The Grill Mat works great does exactly what its suppose to and is very easy to clean. I am currently using it on a gas and electric grill and am very pleased with the results. So awesome to use !!!! Makes clean up a snap and no nasty grill brushes to use. I had doubts when I ordered this item, but after one use those doubts were dashed! This grill mat is amazing!! So amazing that I just got my second set today for the camper!!!! It worked great on the charcoal grill with chicken - no flare ups!! Very good product! All the reviews raved about these mats so I ordered them. Used them 3 times on my propane grill. After the 1st use, cooking fish and veggies, i noticed how hot it was to take food off the mats even though temp was set at 350. Put in top rack of dishwasher and all ok. 2nd use was for veggies and same "hot" factor was even worse when trying to spatula off the veggies. 3rd use, same experience! Also, never able to get grill marks as advertised. Left a review to the manufacturer and can't believe they wanted me to review product for Amazon since I had such a negative experience. Oh well, I'm back to grill baskets!

This was a great buy. I grill salmon and vegetables on it frequently and you still get the nice grill marks. Easy to clean. Awesome product! Keeps your grill clean and your food delicious! Have used about five times already. Seems to hold up well, and is very easy to keep clean! So far these have been wonderful! They really do work. I've cooked salmon, veggies, shrimp and burgers. Everything has been cooked evenly and tasted great. No mess is huge factor. Grab some of these! Great product! Tried it right away with some burgers. Stayed nice and juicy and cleanup was a snap. Had steaks over the weekend with same results. Thanks Daily Caller for the heads up. Never knew they existed. Highly recommend.

These mats are amazing. We have only used them once, but impressed our friends. We cooked an egg on them for our burgers with no mess. Most excellent. No stick, no flare ups, no mess. I use it on a gas grill and love the results, especially good with pork and chicken. My husband and I recently saw this grill mat on TV. Now we don't usually get hooked by as seen on TV products however we thought this one would be worth a try. Purchased it on Saturday 9/3 and it was delivered the same evening. We were like kids excited to play with our Christmas gifts the next day. Had a cookout with a small group of family. Side note: we had just assembled our new dual charcoal/propane grill so this was an added bonus.

没有评论:

发表评论