2013年6月28日星期五

I havnt played diablo 3 in 8 months


Does that include Maphack for D2? I think most folks went back to D2 quite a while ago.Sad people have to cheat to be good at a game lol 801 people like this.Wish someone would hack and fix the game d3 gold I think an eight year old could. Or myself fir that matter.
26 shares enough said.

I dont think you guys actually look at the people you ban. I havnt played in 8 months and I logged on to battle.net to find my Diablo3 account anned... So disappointed with Blizzard, my account was hacked and banned because hacker cheated. Followed Blizzard instructions on account recovery but NO RESPONSE received. So you guys can celebrate tons of cheaters banned but remember some of them didn't cheat, and I didn't cheat. lmao you buy Diablo 3 items dipshits really fixxed hacking by forcing us all to be online all day. blizzard north still available to fix this catastrophy of a game? ill be playing d2.

why did they announce/proclaimed that pvp would be a bigger part of d3 compared to d2 ? ... So it would be more like if mcdonald said they are starting to sell pizza's but when the customer asks for it the salesman goes " narh sorry, they're still being warmed. Come back in 9 or 10 major patches"

没有评论:

发表评论