2015年4月6日星期一

Hatching-tide is live throughout Eorzea

Hatching-tide is live throughout Eorzea! Have you been transformed into a spriggan yet.

Don't you mean Eggspect the Uneggspected? Come on Square, if you're gonna make puns go all the way. This post certainly cracked me up Reynaldo cheap FFXIV Gil.  I can't find eggactly the right pun the eggpress my hard boiled eggcitement over all those eggcellent puns. These puns are unacceptable. BTW I used to play daily. I played for one month, completed the questlines and all. This game is just another grindfest rpg

crap seasonal event items... who wants to wear egg earrings, egg rings and buy FFXIV Gil a shitty egg hat.... this was a boring event last year too.  I finally got this game today for PS4. I tried the free two week version in early February and really liked it. Julie, if you think this game is worth paying for your entirely wrong. So many flaws, and anything positive in this game can be found in other games as well..

没有评论:

发表评论