2015年4月15日星期三

how to increase melee dps

Where are you now MNK and NIN fangays?! MNK will still be the strongest melee dps in the game. NINS and DRGS will never match up.   If the next expansion focus on Ala Mhigo then MNKs will the "story job".

Why? I mean, are Dragoons getting any special buff/ability compared to buy FFXIV Gil other jobs just beacuse they are featured on the opening movie?   they probably won't get any buffs or anything. However, their AF gear looks awesome as always.

HOLY!! I thought SE would wait a few days before actually putting out cheap FFXIV Gil the trailer....those sneaky lovable so and so. Lol....now the wait for the upload of the live broadcast with all that juicy info.

 Just got rank 6 which we all know that means hit 1 year player. When I first started my job was obviously the lancer and have to say in the kast 2/3 months I have noticed more lancers and dragoons. Additional note im on Ragnorok and if you want to add me my name is Ryden Kurosaki.

没有评论:

发表评论