2015年4月20日星期一

pc and ps4 version of FFXIV

I play pc and ps4 version. it's practical lol. im married and my wife like her facebook and soaps. Paul Gearing, I played on ps3 before I built a computer to play it since the console version was horrible, although it was still very fun to buy FFXIV Gil play I'm glad they are updating the game to dx11 with the graphics enhancements. As far as dx12 is concerned, I am just happy they are updating, they don't need to update at all, but it's nice that they are.

Wellll even a lot of the high end video cards only support up to dx11 right now cheap FFXIV Gil. Dx12 would be nice but i wouldn't see too many games and cards right now supporting it. I'd give it a little while before it starts to become a norm.

anthony. it has been said the almsot all cards that support dx11 will be able to suport dx12.those cards would be compatible with DX12, but only a handful of cards support all of DX12's features. Namely, the GeForce GTX 960, 970, 980 and Titan X. Those are the only cards currently to support all revealed DX12 features.

没有评论:

发表评论