2015年4月22日星期三

playing Elven Knight to have fun

I'm not all for the knight class hype, since I'm all about that female slayer. Though I simply love the growing weapon event. It makes early game a breeze and leveling not as much of a hassle considering weapon upgrading and stuff since the weapon levels with you. I voted for tower because i finally got something else other than dailies to do on a lvl 70. I'm a sader and it's incredibly hard lol, i hear that this is ToD buy Dungeon Fighter Gold from 85 balance which makes no sense if that's true lol smh.

 it's the point: helping us to complete the challenge event and helping new players to create characters, it will be useless once you reach 70.   I wish Elven Knight could PvP, she's very fun,.

an we please have the dragon's tear to bind to account not bind to character? my main character (lv70) gets less than my sub character (lv40) everyday with full FP and i can't even use the ones i picked up from my sub.. it's discouraging for me to play cheap DFO Gold two characters.

没有评论:

发表评论