2015年5月31日星期日

learn more about heavensward

Still waitin on ps3 collectors edition pre orders. ps3? what money do you even have, monopoly? got more then you got my own house and 20k studio for band and a TT 300zx with full bodykit and its dynos 512 hp with a 75 shot of nos buy FFXIV Gil . go back in your hole troll. Then get the full experience on a PC or Ps4. Ps3 = broke. Lol the fact that you have to defend yourself is kinda sad...

 Final Fantasy Collectors is a fantastic group (as well as this one). We have nearly 200 friendly, but Final Fantasy crazy members! We welcome you all to join!  Obviously more people are going to like than share anyway tongue emoticon silly. Something there's looks like a panda? I want one of them to help out botanists and miners. Whichever one does that cheap FFXIV Gil, that's the one I want to learn more about.  Why don't you talk more about FC housing and whether or not we'll be able to move our current furniture from previous houses to new ones? Well I'd love to learn more about heavensward but the SE store won't let me contact anyone to update my payment information. So I guess I won't be getting my CE I preordered and I'm just gonna quit the game. What? We already know about Gnath! Or Urutan-Yensa or whatever.  Is there any option where we do something and you guys tell us when preorders on Steam/PSN will be avaiable? :

The only thing I want more information on is the ps4 digital collector's edition. I'd rather not spend 300$ on two physical copies if I don't have to. Good news, you don't have to even spend it once! Heavensward needs to come faster!!! Just finished the story quests Dx im so sad. Would be so cool if the Insect-beasts had like a giant bug flying mount (Vote Dragonfly!) and the Aevian tribe had like a feathery dragon or wyrm! neither, actually. I just want to be a machinist already XD.

没有评论:

发表评论