2015年7月5日星期日

both FFXIV and FFXI are wonderful to play

I stopped playing about 5 years ago. I do miss it from time to time but I can't pay for both FFXIV and FFXI at the same time. In both time and money. I would come back but i cant seem to solve a frame rate issue. This was by far the goat mmorpg. Miss it, spent a good decade plus of my life on it. Not one regret.^^ Me too Allan! Still LOVE this game! Miss the Old days of playing as well. I've tried so damn hard today to get an account to play on my 360 and i can't do crap,no idea how to get am account or anything. If someone could help out that would be greatly appreciated. XI is trying hard to bring back old players

. And we are coming back so happily xD.

I love that game ... Dude I need fixed or as long they accpet make ps4 when ps2 and x360 cut! I loved this game. I wish I could remember what my log-in info was. Make the game free to play and I'll be back, but I can't justify spending 12.95 a month on a game that's over 10 years old. Peak na hours 400 500 ppl who are half afk. No thanks. more like 600-700 and prime time on weekends its like 1200-1600. thats my server though

.

 I have played for 11 yrs and I got alot of cool stuff .. but now u going to take it from Playstation and Xbox why should I play anymore .... Because they physically can't develop or maintain for them anymore. The PS2 dev kits used to build all FFXI code are, at this point, breaking down and there is no way to replace them. (Yes, all FFXI code starts out on a PS2 devkit and is ported over- which is why new content effectively ends in November. They can't get new devkits.) Well so all the gils I made I lose and my roommate is mad because she got the game for Xbox now she can't Play it.. I think we should beale to put all are gils in to ff14 I know they can't do.items. Your dreams are already dead. It's going to stay subscription until they shut it down- just like FFXIV. Yall must love going out of your way to spread negativity . New gear...again...same old 119 junk until augmented...again...bored. Unsubscribe. Vana'diel needs your voice! Join the chorus of the ending song for Rhapsodies of Vana'diel!  Even, better, why not fly a giant airship overhead while we sing the ending song. I'll be there. I'll never get all the 360 achievements, but I can at least be there for XI's swan song. Awesomee guys !! They are not shutting down. They are just stopping new content production. Servers remain up indefinitely. They are probably never going to go f2p as f2p isn't popular in Japan, with 50% of the game's population being Japanese.

没有评论:

发表评论