2015年7月24日星期五

FF14 ultra-mega-super-alpha-beta-YXZ Mode

I thought it said "It brings a host of addictions and refinements" but it could very well be that... Love this game. 90002 errors, DX11 stopped working and crashing my game FFXIV Gil . . . I find the game suddenly unplayable after the patch. First I've heard of this, check all your updates, especially dx11 and gpu. Easiest fix if it's on your end.& buy FFXIV Gil; I checked both, updated both--issues are worse. my dx11 has never work. but not much difference between versions just play in dx9 and all fine.

Thank you for actually delivering. I had my doubts, but the first room in savage easily blocks out folks that want their hand held. I thought it'd be little more than the glorified CT that normal Alex was, but I'm happy to have been proven wrong. Now to wait until Thursday and see about getting Sav1 and Sav2 down, atleast.

yup stepped in sav 1 with 180 people for the tanks to get battered by faust and adds lol. and then you have people making 170groups in party finder fk knows how they think 170 will get past it when 170 barley got you past it on normal.

Brutal versions, so hard move, extreme mode, brutal mode, fatality mode, ultra-mega-super-alpha-beta-YXZ Mode on the patch 4. Man, sounds like you should just go back to WoW with their "everything is easy" mode if that's how you feel. this content is designed for people with high i level especially when top gear is i210 now.  Yoshi has allready told us his stance on the current state of MCH "lol git gud scrubs" MCH and BRD should be the lowest dps and should not be on par with BLM and SMN, there have been a lot of MCH parses over 800 which is perfectly acceptable for the support nature of the class, I think you might need to do a little bit more studying to help yourself improve, tanks should never out dps anyone. As far as DRGs go we only got a buff to our positional skills, which means when we are unable to hit a target from perfect flank and rear (example ravana during seeing moves) we dont lose too much dps now.

没有评论:

发表评论