2015年7月21日星期二

Gladiator defense skill

 My number 1 issue with this game is how simplistic combat is. There is no skill in this game at all. Makes me sad. And we just found out that Jacob Pope has not even gotten past lv30. Take elitism as a compliment. It is. I have no idea how that even became a derogatory term in the first place.

"If they can do it. So can you." Pssht, being elitist buy FFXIV Gil isn't a compliment, there is nothing cooler than a skilled player with a humble attitude. Normally the true good players don't brag about how good they are and also don't sell ^^ Guess they are skipping all the cs or they want to be the villains...just watch the example of our warrior of light and learn how to be a true hero smile. Bring me a flower or meal please =p Being able to beat stuff is reward enough smile. I don't care about silly titles lol Or getting real money...thought that was illegal. 

Weak and pathetic. This guys a simpleton. How much of a troll can you be? You care wayyy to mych how others want to play.. get a life. This comes off as. " I dont like how other people play the game I play, if I have loads of FFXIV Gils time n no life to devote to this game everyone else should to. And since I'm so great my opinion on how this game should be played is more important then filthy casuals." Stfu. Honestly stfu. I hate people like you. If their paying to play just like u they have every right to play their way just like you. Elitist jerks. All of it is good for me. I just started playing this game. 1 character at lvl 26. Have fun with the story.  I shall. Some people get mad that Idk how to properly tank though. I'm a gladiator. it will come tou you. make sure you have pala leveld up for cross class abilitys. Shield lob > flash > combo 1 > flash > combo 2 and combo 3 oe flash if need and rotate between mobs since some dps can hit multiple targets. Don't forget to use defense skill on heavy hitting stuff and you be good. Yeah they kept telling me to tank, and I'm like we'll I can use provoke and that's it lol dps doing more damage so enemies focus on them.

I always used to mark my mobs but sometimes people don't care and follow the numbers...just do 2 or 3 flashes and then focus on the mob the dps is hitting and keep an eye on hate list next to the names. U guys are a lot of help, thx. Can't wait to get further and play as dark knight. Gladiator is the hardest tank to level, but once you hit 40 and get shield oath it's GG to 60.

Keep the faith, don't let the assholes keep you down. Welcome to eorzea. Some people forget that not everyone has been playing since beta. however, nice class choice, I rolled glad/paladin as my first class too. Although now I play dragoon. Just keep at it and you'll be pro in no time .

没有评论:

发表评论